Explore the Ruapehu District on your own time and organise your own activities.
Incredible value at $125.00 per adult and $85.00 per child under 15 years.
Stay at the unique Graduates Turoa lodge and get your meals included. Package includes your accommodation in large bedrooms (shared bathrooms are just down the hall but are separate male and female). Up to 4 per room. Fantastic open plan upstairs area for dining and socialising. Games room downstairs.
- Accommodation at Graduates Turoa Lodge
- Scrumptious two course dinner in the evening
- Hearty and healthy cooked and continental breakfast in the morning
- Packed lunch for your days activities.
You can choose what you and your family and friends do in the area.
FREE STUFF TO DO IN THE AREA
- Ruatiti Domain for a picnic and swim in the brilliant swimming hole (30 min drive)
- Waitonga falls walk (20 min drive to 11 km mark on the Mountain Road) 5 hour return walk
- Mangawhero River walk/cycle in Ohakune (1 hour walk)
- Ohakune Old Coach Road walk/cycle (we can organise a drop off to the start of the walk for $15 pp or you can plan to leave a car at the end of the walk)
- Classic Carrot Park only 10 mins walk from the Lodge
- Mangawhero bush walk – 15 mins
- Lake Surprise Walk – 5 hour return (medium difficulty)
- Many walks around the Whakapapa side of the mountain only 40 min drive
Other brilliant activities in the area which incur a price:
- Jetboat ride to Bridge to Nowhere
- Indoor climbing wall
- Waiouru Army Museum (20min drive)