Love to escape to the country and enjoy a walk or cycle through the beautiful NZ bush and experience some amazing history at the same time without busting your boiler?
- Stay in the unique Graduates Turoa Lodge (Ohakune)
- Arrive on the first night to a welcoming two course dinner
- Healthy and hearty breakfasts both days
- Transport to Horopito to the beginning of the Old Coach Road
walk. Pretty much a downhill walk to Ohakune (approx. 3.5 hours or 1 ½ hours cycle) through gorgeous bush and across a viaduct !!!
- Either walk or get taken back to the Lodge. Enjoy your afternoon in the village or relaxing at the Lodge.
Walking – Price – $255.00 per person (includes accommodation, 2 x dinners, 2 x breakfasts, transport to and from walk).
Cycle option including bike hire – $290.00 per person.
Children (aged 15 or younger):
$245 including bike hire.
$225 without bike hire.