Ideal for those who like a bit of exercise (but not too much) and enjoy an adventure and some New Zealand history:
- Stay at the unique Graduates Turoa Lodge Ohakune for two nights.
- Two delicious dinners.
- Healthy and hearty breakfasts both days.
- Picked up by shuttle and taken to Pipiriki.
- Jet boat transports you to the historic Bridge to Nowhere where you have a guided walk to the bridge and afternoon tea (tour is 4.5 hours).
- Return to Pipiriki and the shuttle takes you back to the lodge where you can relax for the evening.
Adult – $460.00**
Child – $370.00 (up to 15 yrs)**
**Includes, accommodation, meals, shuttles, jet boat tour.
**Please ask about options to cycle or canoe part of this tour. Bike and canoe hire costs are not included in the quoted price.